Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 29

WE made it.. over the 30 day mark. Which, mind you was difficult. Right now we are trying to find rides to the Airport.
Logistically, we are thinking of taking a shuttle down. Taxi's are pretty expensive, and GOD no on MARTA (its like riding a trailer through Atlanta).

Some things I am purchasing while in Costa Rica:
Coffee (for myself, and my mom)
A new imperial shirt (mine shrunk)
a monkey (for my niece)
some sand (for Aaron)
a Costa Rican ( for my brother to race and help train)
Some Costa Rican Art (for Kate, nuff said)
Cuban Cigar (for dad and coworkers, might have to smuggle those in Prison style, sorry ya'll)

I am getting more and more excited about my trip. I have small things here and there to "make the time go faster." but 29 days still feels like an eternity.

On a non-Costa Rican New Front:
Vince, the shame wow sales man, was arrested.. too funny

Music for today: Well this one is an old one, but still timeless. August and Everything After by Counting Crows. Still probably one of the best albums of all time. I remember Fall of 93 Spring 94 when the CD came out. I saw them open up for the Cranberries in Atlanta. They absolutely blew me away. I had to get this cd.
Anna Begins, All time favorite, followed closely by, Murder of One, and Mr. Jones (yes one of the best)

No comments:

Post a Comment