Thursday, December 17, 2009

so here we go again

well, we have decided to go back to Costa Rica. Year 3 I guess. I am really super excited as it will be a larger group this time. The people who are going are all great people, and I think it will make the trip that more enjoyable. I am starting my own website about the trip. Similar to this name, Beaches and Branches. We will hopefully one day be an one stop shop for everything Costa Rica with advertisers, etc.

So anyway, enjoy the Christmas Season.. Looking forward to the beginning of the New Year and our trip in March

Bd

here are some videos from earlier this year.. Photos will come as we progress towards the BIG DAY (March 4th!!)



Spider monkey (A.K.A Mono Titi Monkey) playing



Howler monkeys...



Kapuchen Monkeys playing

No comments:

Post a Comment