Thursday, February 4, 2010

another day closer to the trip

So what a great day. Sales call to determine how I'll do this year, keep in mind I am new, so honestly, I don't know what I will be doing this year. Hopefully securing new accounts for my company..

the morning started out right with a cup of coffee, unfortunately it is of the Dunkin Donuts variety. I am low on my Costa Rican Stash. But fear not those lovers of fine coffee, we have a great place for you to visit on line (and I encourage you to buy from her, shes a very nice lady!)
www.ticotreasures.com when Beaches and Branches switches over to their new format (which will be in the next week or so, we will have a banner for her!)

Also, we have new writer on aboard. Greg Bodine. Greg went to Costa Rica 3 years ago with us.. Refer to the photo of the passed out guy!

will write more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment