Thursday, February 18, 2010

Realizing

So I know I should be working right now. It seems I have checked out on vacation via the mind. I am ready to go to Costa Rica now!! If I could swing the time off I would leave the monday prior by myself and go down and chill on the beach. I checked in staying for an extra two days and it is only a $180.00 change fee. Not too shabby however, I think our condo is $150 a night, so a combine total of $330.00 for two more days of paradise. Hmmm. Weighing those options.
So in good news my company wants me to buy many mini packets of coffee to hand out to potential clients. I think this will make a very strong impression on our people. I think it will be something that will make a positive connotation.
We have lost one person for the trip. Ellen's grandmother is not doing well, so we will be thinking about her down there.
I am hoping to update the blog while down there, however, please forgive me if I don't. I am planning on being a beach bum. I might grow the ole beard out! Who knows, after a night of a few beers, I might own a beach bar by the time all is said and done. I wish I could convince my dad to open one with me down there! How much fun would that be.
Gringos! that is the name of the bar. Already got that set up.

Hope everyone has a good day. I am sick of the cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment