Wednesday, April 15, 2009

getting close to THAT day

so, here we are, day 22, almost at the three week mark, and let me tell you, I am so excited. I have bought my TEVA's and My snorkel gear. Dicks sporting goods, (that just sounds bad doesn't it??) had a sweet deal for $40.00 for snorkel, fins, and mask. Pretty cool stuff.

As for the trip itself, spoke with our agent today, we should be getting our tickets, reservation info, and other assorted things this weekend. Pretty awesome!

I have been youtubing Manuel Antonio, and Quepos. There was one that absolutely amazing watching the waves hit the beach at the jungle. I can't wait.

a Monkey trying to open a trash can.. TOO funny




a really cool video on "welcome to Quepos and Manuel antonio"


I will post the video sometime tonight. In the meantime, enjoy the wonderful whale noises.

HHHHHHHHHHOOOOO, HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOO (sorry, simpsons joke there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment