Saturday, April 4, 2009

reading a good piece of information day 34

Day 34

there are good resources on the web for those traveling to Costa Rica. One particular piece is Costa Rica Pages. It is an english paper based in Costa Rica. It keeps you informed of events going on in the beautiful nugget of the earth called Costa Rica. The link is below.

http://www.costaricapages.com/blog/


I am excited about the trip. I know I have a few weeks to go and to concentrate on what I want to do and see while I am there. I am nervous about the weather being too rainy. However, per most of the travel guides I have researched the Green Season is basically, "Sunny mornings and early afternoon. the evenings are when it rains" which they recommend finding a nice hammock and chilling with a good book. I am so THERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment